-
December 7th, 2010, 02:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Consumer Reports Cell-Service Ratings: AT&T is the Worst Carrier
-
December 7th, 2010, 02:43 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Consumer Reports Cell-Service Ratings: AT&T is the Worst Carrier
Nationwide they may be the worst, but with cell phone service it is all about where you live. I mean yeah Sprint and T-Mobile are rated higher than AT&T, but I'm not going to go with them because I wouldn't get service unless it was roaming and they would eventually kick me off anyway because of excess roaming. Around here Verizon is just not as good as Alltel was and hopefully AT&T will be. Nearly all of the towers, in Lee County at least, were owned by Alltel and will be transferred over to AT&T.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks